Monday, March 3, 2008

My Virgin Post

  • I don't understand myself as much as I will like to
  • I always get lost in my own world
  • I learn to love everyday
  • I love myself
  • I love my family
  • I love my friends
  • I love Pooh Bear
  • I love my car
  • I am a loyal partner
  • I can be unreasonably stubborn but only to certain people
  • I can be simple
  • I only choose not to be shrewd
  • I try my best to please everybody, but always fail
  • I treasure all that I have, but always desire more
  • I daydream every now and then
  • I hate to work
  • I surf everyday
  • I enjoy dining with my friend
  • I believe in karma
  • I am learning how to golf
  • I am learning how to BLOG
  • I hate routines
  • I detest betrayers
  • I dislikes 2 headed snakes
  • I shop alot
  • I like to D.I.Y
  • I want to get what I want
  • I don't need a reason to flare up
  • I am a individualist
  • I am more than a challenge
  • I am a good listener
  • I am more of a follower than a leader
  • I try my best not to mess up everything
  • I want my wishes to come true
  • I love soccer
  • I love holidays
  • I love to sleep
  • I love the simplicity of life
  • I love once and only one
  • I am who I am

No comments: