Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My 5th Post - Escaped of the JI (Jackass + Idiotic) Leader

I have no answers to my last post.. Not yet.
In the meanwhile, I will just carry on my senseless posting.
You happy you read, not happy also not my problem.

Here it goes: My 5th post - Mas Selamat Kastari

Actually this topic also nothing new liao, 1 week old liao. (Yes, 1 week liao and the men in BLUE still haven't catch that idiot)


Mas Selamat Kastari


As a law abiding  Singapore citizen, I have no choice but to post his ugly and detestable face on my stylo milo Blog.

Maybe, just maybe u still don't know who the FUCK he is, go HERE you Stone Age living being!

Saw this from Mr Brown's Blog, I almost died from laughing. He level up again liao. 

This is what he said:

''Maybe we should let a few more escape then. 
Once a year, have an Allow a Terrorist to Escape Day to facilitate national bonding.''

My 3 Reasons why he ought to be caught & shot:

1. Petrol prices is up again, and I can't go to JB to pump because of the stupid jams he caused at the causeway.

2. I kenna standby the whole of last week lor! Cheebye, standby and do nothing! WTF!

3. He is ugly and detestable.


Enough said.


No comments: